Decodist® is a registered trademark of Up To Code Technologies, LLC (“we” or “our”).
We are committed to honoring the privacy of our customers and visitors (“you” or “your”).
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy outlines the data that we may use or store and what we do with that data.
By using this website you also agree to the Terms of Service.
Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used by us:
- Data relating to your computer. This may include your IP address, location, browser software (e.g. make and version), and operating system (e.g. make and version);
- Data relating to your use of this website. This may include the referral path, duration of visit, number of page views, and how you move around the website, how often you visit and which devices you use;
- Data relating to you. This may include information such as your name and email address that you enter in order to contact us, transact or purchase through our website, and/or subscribe to our communications;
- Data that you enter while using our website (e.g. search terms);
- Data relating to your purchases or transactions on our website. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- Data contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website forms;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
You must obtain consent and agreement to this policy from other persons before disclosing any of their personal information to us.
Using Your Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or elsewhere on our website. We may use your personal information for:
- Operating our business;
- Providing services to you;
- Operating our website, including offering personalization and making services available to you;
- Sending documents such as invoices, and payment related communications to you, and collecting payments from you;
- Fulfilling requests, transactions and purchases made by you through our website;
- Sending you communications, including electronic marketing material that you have subscribed to;
- Receiving and responding to your questions, complaints or other feedback;
- Publication on our website where we have requested and obtained your permission (e.g. customer testimonials).
- Other uses that are reasonable in order to provide you with services through our website.
We will not provide your identifying personal information to any third-parties without your prior consent. Non-identifying or aggregate information may be gathered by us or third-parties for the purpose of providing us with statistical analysis used to improve the quality of our website and services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information, as reasonably necessary or to the extent required by law, to our employees, officers, advisers, subcontractors, or suppliers who are directly involved in the operation of our business.
We may disclose your personal information to the purchaser of any business or asset that is being sold.
International Transfers of Data
Our operations are located primarily in the United States. Data that we collect may be transferred between, stored, or processed in any of the countries in which we operate for the purposes of this policy.
You expressly agree to the transfer of your personal information in this manner.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are located in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), your personal information will be transferred out of the EEA to the United States. Residents of the EEA have certain rights under European law including the right to request access to, delete, limit, correct, and amend your personal data.
If you are a user of our website or our customer and you are a resident of the EEA and you wish to exercise these rights, please submit a written request using the Contact form on our website
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain personal information for the following purposes:
- To continue providing you with, or offer you, services that you have subscribed to, have purchased, or may be interested in;
- As required by law;
- If the information may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
Personal information may be kept for a maximum of seven years, and shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the above purposes.
You may request the updating or deletion of your personal information at any time by submitting a written request using the Contact form on our website.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers, or at industry-leading third-party providers of secure cloud storage and backups.
Reasonable technical precautions will be taken to prevent the unauthorized access, misuse, or loss of your personal information. For example, all electronic financial transactions will be protected by industry-standard encryption technology.
The transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the security of such data.
Updates To This Policy
We may occasionally update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or a notice on our website.
Third party websites
Our website may include links to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for their practices and privacy policies.
Typically, cookies do not store personally identifying information about you, but they can be used to link data that we store about you, including personally identifying information.